- Purchase decisions and behaviors are strongly guided by unconscious emotional reactions and other brain processes that cannot be measured purely by classic research methods.
- People sometimes cannot accurately explain what motivates their behavior and how they really experience products, brands, and communications.
- With the help of high resolution, multi-channel EEG technology we measure the left-right asymmetry of the frontal lobe of the neo-cortex that is related to pleasant or unpleasant emotional response.
- EEG and eye tracking technology help us scientifically measure, analyze and optimize the attention potential.
- When combining this information with classical effectiveness measurement indicators you get an unprecedented source of information that will help you optimize your campaigns, learn from your mistakes and see how your competitors are doing and WHY they are better or worse.
Cookies are small text files that a website sends to and saves on your device. Cookies are saved in the file directory of your web browser. During your next visit to the same website, the browser reads the cookie and forwards the information to the website or to the service that had set the cookie. If you want to learn more about the technologies and how they function, please visit a specialized website, such as allaboutcookies.org.