- Neuro Effectiveness Model For Advertising is an ad effectiveness index that combines the following metrics: Emotional Index, Emotional Peak, Attention Index, Attention Peak, Brand Section and Product Section.
- Higher NEMFA score means higher effectiveness of the ad, higher effectiveness in attracting attention, better brand reinforcement, better recall and increased motivation
Technical and Methodological Parameters:
- Electroencephalography, Eye-tracking technology;
- No questionnaire, brain electrical activity recording;
- Standard target group (age 15-65); n=30.
Video (visualization) and written report with key indicators compared to other tested ads including summary and recommendations. Video (visualization) and a written report, which includes the key indicators in comparison to other tested ads, including a summary and recommendations.