IT’S TIME FOR ONLINE FOCUS GROUPS
In times where tradition F2F qualitative research cannot be performed anymore, where market situations, consumer behavior and public opinion are dramatically changing weekly, it is crucial to gain true insights from your target audience. The world is going digital and Valicon has already prepared a qualitative research solution, which is happening in a contactless online environment.
More than 10 Online Focus Groups have already been performed in the Balkan region, where people in isolation were given voices. Here are the 3 main advantages of this new approach in qualitative research:
- Everything that has been done in a traditional F2F setting can be done online.
- Geo diversity is possible and people from various villages, cities, regions or countries can be present in one group.
- The process is easier, faster and client friendly since it is very easy to observe and listen to the discussion.
ABOUT THE VIDEO CASE STUDY
At the end of March 2020 we joined 6 people from 3 countries (Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina) older then 65 y/o and talked with them about the current Covid-19 situation, their feelings and measures taken by their governments.
What we wanted to show in this video is that:
- The participants have no difficulties speaking honestly and truthfully
- We can get emotions from people and dynamics between participants
- This is an enjoyable experience and people are willing to participate and contribut