Valicon is a memeber of ESOMAR organization. Our branch offices in Zagreb, Belgrade and Sarajevo are also the members of the ESOMAR.
ESOMAR is the essential organisation for encouraging, advancing and elevating market research worldwide. Since 1948, ESOMAR’s aim has been to promote the value of market and opinion research in effective decision-making. ESOMAR facilitates an on-going dialogue with its 4,900 members, in over 130 countries, through the promotion of a comprehensive programme of industry specific and thematic conferences, publications and best practice guidelines. ESOMAR also provides ethical guidance and actively promotes self-regulation in partnership with a number of associations across the globe. Click here for more informations about ESOMAR and the ESOMAR Membership.
ESOMAR offers corporate membership for any research agency or client company that wants to signify their commitment to the industry and ethical practice. ESOMAR provides members with professional and company growth through credibility. Global guidelines for self- regulation for researchers are more detailed described in ESOMAR International code. It provides methodological, professional and ethical standards in research. The Code protects both the rights of researchers and clients, as well as the rights of the respondents.
Key points that Code addresess regarding respondents are:
- respondents can make their own decision regarding participation or non-participation in the research
- their personal data should not be disclosed to a third party
- they can also withdraw from the research at any time and refuse to answer any question.
- the Code also regulates the participation of minors.
- the Code is subordinated to the applicable laws and standards in each country